03 June 2016

Hiatus


It is over now. The most tiring season of my university life is over now. It was so hectic because there were too many tasks to do and I have no energy left to write about it now. I am so tired but I have to write something so my heart might feel lighter. One thing I can say, after all the struggles, this season has affected me mentally and physically. I will write more later but what is stressing me right now is the breakout of my skin. My face is getting bad due to stress and improper eating pattern. I already packed my luggage for home tomorrow. This place should be left for a while. May the love of home and my mom heals me. May I manage to catch up myself because I have been missing pieces of myself throughout the semester. I need to pick up myself. I need some rest. 



"When things go my way, I thank God for the blessing, when things go wrong, I thank God for the lesson."


No comments: